Pages

Friday, July 26, 2019

Once upon a time. There was a big beanstalk. There was a castle on top of the beanstalk. There was a fat giant living in the castle. His name was Goldie, that because he stole so much gold from the gold bank. Jack decided to climb the beanstalk to go to the castle. Jack climbed the stalk, it was a hard long dangerous and scary climb, but jack made it. He was sweaty when he made it to the top. He had a rest under a tree outside the castle. When he was done with his rest, Jack snuck into the castle. The doors screeched when he went inside. But the fat giant didn't hear him. He was trying to get to the calf but three giants were in my way it has den six minutes later. Then the three fat gains dinouruond and walk away Jack sadethen Jack secret sect in to the gold room Jackpot all of the Gold in his pocket. wull he was climbing down the beanstalk jack sore a witch under the him oh on I am trapped I am about to full. I thigot I have a parachute Jack jumped down the beanstalk see ha which the wich sade I will get you next time. I don't care about you.Then he went to the top of casil then he went in the casil then Jack went to the gold room then he pot all the gold in his pocket when the fat gant went to the gold room the gant sade I got you can I want to have a spek ather the spek they were thrends with the Fat gant what is your name the gant ask¨ my name is Jack then they had walked throw the forest and the jangly then they went up the dean stalk there was three giant were in front of door as they walked in the three giants ask who is this is my friends then they had coffee and went to KFC I am so tholl sade Jack just wait a sec when the giant sade I am finished my food then they whacked to a long to the beanstalk.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post