Pages

Friday, October 23, 2020

 Name: Devan




Hi guys to day I am gonna speaking about the market



Seriously: it was one sunny day I was down to market to buy food. When I walk in to the market I could smell fresh vegetable like tomato,lettuce, I begged my mum can we please buy some tomato. Then I smelled some that I all was wanted to smell.... Apple it smell so delicious.



Secondly: I could cars storming down the road I could hear their engines going nnn-rrr. Then I could talking to each other and streaming it.



Thirdly: I sour people on the corner of eye. Their wer so so much vegetables and fruit and cases that hold the vegetable and fruit. Also I could see fridges as I was string down hall way and could see the mangers stocking every thing.

Fourthlee: I could the pineapple choose dripping down my frot as I was chewing the pineapple. The hot chips, tomato.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post