Pages

Friday, December 4, 2020

 1. Some can go nine miles per hour(14.5 kmh) 


2. They eat fish  and birds.They also eat deers or zebras.


3. Crocodiles lay their eggs in nest they lay approximately 50 eggs at a time.


4. Crocodile can live more than 60 years in the wild.


5. Crocodiles live in tropical places.

Many live in the swamp.


6. Crocodiles eyes are on top of its head.Crocodiles are large reptiles found in tropical regions of Africa, Asia, the Americas and Australia. They are members of the order Crocodilia, which also includes caimans, gharials and alligators. 

There are 13 species of crocodiles, so there are many different sizes of crocodile. The smallest crocodile is the dwarf crocodile. It grows to about 5.6 feet (1.7 meters) in length and weighs 13 to 15 pounds (6 to 7 kilograms). The largest crocodile is the saltwater crocodile. The was 20.24 feet (6.17 m) long. They can weigh up to 2,000 pounds (907 kg).


So are its ears and nostrls.


Alligators have a wide snout.

Arounded and U-shaped.

Alligators usually are a dark color.



1 comment:

  1. Hi its Ava, I've just been looking through you're blog and it looks like you have put a lot of hard work in it, especially The crocodile post, So i was wondering next time when you put a post on your blog you could maybe add a title so people know what your talking about like a introduction?. Anyway i think your post is great and keep on blogging. Sincerely Ava

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post