Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021



Minecraft Education Refugee Camp


Over the past three weeks in literacy, we have been reading about refugees and looking at what refugee camps look like.  


Do you know that there are millions of refugees currently living in refugee camps all over the world.  These people have had to flee their home countries due to war, unrest, famine, riots, terrorist attacks and more.  Some have been living in these camps for years, with no sign of leaving.


The conditions are terrible.  There are lots of disease, crowded living areas, they are hot in summer and freezing in winter.


Our task was to recreate a refugee camp in Minecraft education, incorporating all the things we had learnt about them.


Have you ever read or watched anything about refugees before?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post