Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

exception

 We expect people wo stay home and stay safe.


You expect other people to be considerate


Go to the doctors if you are very sick. 


Stay in your bubble and go in to other people bubble and stay 2 meter a way from people


Donẗ talk to your  neighbour  and don¨t hug your friends.


Don't go to place that the are lot of people



hi bloggers we had to do exceptions about if this lock down extended hat are do to help our people and these are my points of how we are   going to stop this lock down. I wised I was at school so i can see my friends again. Do you want to see your friends again?

Please give some feed back please

1 comment:

  1. Hi Devan, you've obviously been taking notice of all the covid advice, ka pai. These are all very sensible expectations that will help us all stay safe.
    It can be hard being away from school and friends - hopefully it won't be too much longer. Keep posting your learning to share with everyone :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post